Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Der Riese

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_AM_3P1C

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Alright i found those 2 Glitches on youtube. I tried them and it worked, i came at the top of the pack a punch machine and our of the map.

Get out of Der Riese

SOLO

1. Link all teleporters to the mainfraim.
2. Get some guns to rape the Zombies, ( i would preffe MG42, Flamethower and if u can do the Gun glitch get the Wunderwaffe)
3. At any round leave ONE ZOMBIE alive, not a crawler, it has to be a running Zombie.
4. Now go back to the Pack a Punch machine and stand in the middle of it, when the Zombie comes go quick to the leftt corner and keep jumping. The Zombie will push u up and now ur at the top of the PaP machine. ( it might could take some tries till u get it to work)
5. When ur at the top of the PaP machine lie down and go a little bit forward, the zombie will climb up and push u over the fence. Now you are out of the map and u can go under it or u can just mess around and kills ome zombies.

Here are some videos on how to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQTWiCLIa0Y

Here u can see kliveland ( he is High on the leaderboards on all the 3 map packs)
He found a good spot where u can kill the Zombies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzV-IkXgL4

Get out of Der Riese

Two People

1. Link all the teleporters to the mainfraim.
2. Buy Juggernaut so the Zombie cant kill you
3. Get some bad ass weapons ( Like MG42, Ray Gun, PPSH, Flamethrower, Wunderwaffe ect.)

TIP: You and your friend could try and do the 3+ Gun glitch so u can carry more than one gun.

4. At any round leave one Zombie alive this time it has to be a crawler. u and ur partner have to go into the pack a punch machine, go in the right corner, tell ur friend to lie down, than u will have to jump on him and now ur partner can stand up. Let the Zombie come into the PaP machine and when the zombie stands right before you start jumping, now when the zombie is "in you" tell your partner to get out of the PaP machine. Now the Zombie should push u up if u keep jumping and now ur at the top of the PaP machine.
5. Now when ur at the top of the PaP machine lay down and get a bit forward now the crawler should climb up to the PaP machine and than he will push u higher so u can get out of the PaP machine.
6. Now u can go under the map or u can stand on the wall and kill some zombies.

Here are some videos on how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRPWX9uV1U

Those Glitches were not found by me
Back to top Go down
Flyboymarty

Flyboymarty

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Thank u epic i needed this but all i need now is sum1 to do this with lol
Back to top Go down
Player1

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

i dont play w@w to much but thanks 4 posting this
Back to top Go down
ajay_28

ajay_28

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 am

Me 2 lol thanx for posting i will try this soon
Back to top Go down
Flyboymarty

Flyboymarty

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 pm

I love playing Nazi Zombies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of Der Riese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Der Riese   Out of Der Riese Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of Der Riese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty 5: World at War :: Nazi Zombies Discussion and Glitches-
Jump to: