Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a cool member ?

Go down 
+5
Ajax
o0iExecute0o
xSpeCxOpSx
I_AM_3P1C
eddydiep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eddydiep

What a cool member ? Empty
PostSubject: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 am

Yooooy ! I apologize about the title of my thread, but I wasn't really inspired, and by consequent, I didn't know at all, what to put as a "title". Smile

My real name is Edouard, I born and I'm still living (lol) in Switzerland (Swiss FTW !).

I'm 16 years old, still a student, currently working for a CFC (Cerificat Federal de Capacités (in french) )

I began to play videogame since I was 3 years old ! My first FPS was Quake, and I immediatly understood that the FPS were insane and I was gonna stay on for longtime then.^^

I arrived on the PS3 (that's my only console, I didn't get the XBOX 360), on the 27th March 2007. My first on-line game was Resistance : Fall of Man, where I stayed about 8 months on.

I've begun to glitch since July 2007, where I found my first glitch, and then ... I seriously began to search for glitches, tricks and spots. Smile

I arrived on CoD4 since its came out ! The 27th November 2007, where I immediatly began to search glitches, and play seriously then.

I stayed on CoD4 whilw 2 years ! (I moved on different games between ... Like Resistance 2, Call of Duty : World at War, etc...), but CoD4 always was my main game, the one where I played the mostly part of my free time !

I got hobbies in my life (yes, I have got a life ! :p), called the "PenSpinning" (for the people who don't know what is the PenSpinning, go here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_n-lbsNTg and watch by yourself then)

I like swimming ! I often go to the swimming pool with friends. Even I never did Swimming courses or nothing serious ...)

Well, I also arrived on "Youtube" since March 2008. At the beginning, I didn't put any videos, I just was watching videos from other guys with my account.

Then, I began to put glitching videos since October 2008, and I was beginning to be appreciated by a little community.

When I arrived on Modern Warfare 2 (November 2009), I seriously began to be famous on, as I was at my top level about glitching, I immediatly began to search and found a lot of them. Smile

Here it is my youtube's channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/eddydiep

I invite you to take a look on, and like, rate, comment my videos and EVEN subscribe ! Very Happy I'm currently putting a lot of videos, so you won't be disappointed then.

Thanks, and bgalex, congratz for your new website ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_AM_3P1C

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome to the site eddy
Back to top Go down
xSpeCxOpSx

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm

welcome bro:)
Back to top Go down
o0iExecute0o

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Ajax

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

EDDY <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eddydiep

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks everybody.
Back to top Go down
Flyboymarty

Flyboymarty

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:46 am

Nice eddy and welcome here
Back to top Go down
Tome

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 am

Ok welcome lol but there was no need for a gaming Biography lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cried

Cried

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 am

I like how you say you have a life and then post a video of a no life lobby.. naah just joking and thats a nice hobby.

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
ajay_28

ajay_28

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 am

eLLo welcome to the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a cool member ?   What a cool member ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What a cool member ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Site Introduction-
Jump to: